Why become a member?
- Two annual specific membership special events that are either special tours of historic properties or heritage related (lecture, resource class or screening).
- Bi-Annual newsletter Preserve Tucson – this digital magazine will feature 3 properties or designers/architects included in each issue. Advertise your business at member’s rate in this digital publication.
- Access to our Restoration Referrals Program launching in 2019, available to Members Only.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Advocacy alerts about Southern Arizona current preservation issues.
- Membership name included in Preserve Tucson for Sustaining and higher membership levels
- You can become a new member of the Tucson Historic Preservation Foundation or renew your existing membership using our secure online donation page. If you prefer to send a check or give a credit card information over the phone, please download the membership form and mail, or email email@example.com.
Student - $20 per year
Receive email notifications of THPF events and Preservation Alerts on timely public policy issues, an annual subscription to a bi-annual newsletter Preserve Tucson, and advance notice of events and workshops.
Individual - $50 per year
Receive email notifications of THPF events and Preservation Alerts on timely public policy issues, an annual subscription to a bi-annual newsletter Preserve Tucson, advance notice of events and workshops. Access to our resource list for restoration services.
Monthly payment, you choose the amount ($10 or more) Includes 2 Individual Membership benefits
Prefer to be billed monthly and never receive another renewal notice? Register at any monthly amount you decide (min $10 per month) and you’ll receive recognition of your membership in every issue of the bi-annual newsletter, Preserve Tucson and receive all the membership benefits of TWO individual memberships.
Steward- $250 - $499 per year
- All Individual Level benefits
- A copy of THPF book “The Neon Pueblo: A driving Guide to Tucson’s Mid-Century Modern Advertising” by request.
- Your name listed in “Preserve Tucson”, a bi-annual newsletter.
Benefactor - $500-$999 per year
- All sustaining level benefits
- Invitation to the Annual Coffee event with the THPF Board of Directors at a historic venue.
- All Benefactor level benefits
- Lunch with the THPF President and Executive Director.
- All Mason level benefits
- A private group walking tour for up to 15 people as your guests
- Two Individual level memberships.
Architect: $5,000 and above
- All Draftsman level benefits
- An invitation for two to a private reception
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
Support our efforts by completing the form.